JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Dollar General is giving a discount on most merchandise to those who are serving on the front lines of battling the coronavirus pandemic.
According to a release from Dollar General, medical personnel, first responders and activated National Guardsmen can receive a 10% discount when they present their employment badge at more than 16,300 stores.
The offer is valid through April 30 and could possibly be extended, depending on the coming weeks.
The discount not apply with additional Dollar General coupons and cannot be used to purchase the following:
- Gift cards
- All phone cards
- Prepaid Visa cards
- Prepaid wireless handsets
- Lottery tickets
- Rug Doctor rentals
Dollar General had also previously announced that the first hour of every morning would be dedicated to senior customers.
For more information, click here.
- Blackhawks stun Oilers; advance to Western Conference Q-finals
- More protesters arrested in downtown Rockford as City Market returns after two weeks away
- Protesters arrested after blocking E. State again, despite warnings
- Kanye West falls 1,300 signatures short to appear on Illinois ballot
- Southwest Airlines no longer cleaning armrests, seat belts between flights