ELILZABETHTON, Tenn. (WJHL/CNN) — Retired NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. was taken to the Johnson City Medical Center for minor injuries according to Carter County Sheriff Dexter Lunceford.
Earnhardt’s injuries were described as just cuts and abrasions.
The sheriff said Earnhardt’s wife and child were also on the plane, along with a pilot, one other passenger, and a family dog.
Kelly Earnhardt tweeted that “everyone is safe and has been taken to the hospital for further evaluation.”
- Stockton hasn’t had a losing season since 2010, and that shouldn’t change this year
- Part of I-90 renamed in honor of slain McHenry County deputy Jacob Keltner
- Rockford Police: Two-day haul nets guns, shotgun, drugs
- Pushback grows as states require LGBTQ history
- Woman reels in bizarre fish with 2 mouths