Don’t forget to roll your clocks back an hour this weekend as Daylight Saving Time officially comes to an end.
The clocks roll back one hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, November 3, 2019.
The annual time change comes in the middle of the night, but most people usually set their clocks back before heading to bed the night before.
It’s also a good time to replace batteries in warning devices, such as smoke detectors.
The time change is not observed by Hawaii, most of Arizona, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam and the Northern Marianas.
- Rockford Rivets hopeful of resuming their season on Thursday
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns
- Miss Carly’s and staff gets a well deserved makeover!