NAMPA, Idaho (WTVO) — One Idaho first grader was told to smile big for his school photo, so he did just that.
Silas’s mom says their family thinks the photo is hysterical. The photo is a big hit on social media, and Silas is happy with the picture just the way it is, so there won’t be a retake.
- Boylan Girls edge Rockford Co-Op in NIC-10 Golf
- Hazy skies Sunday afternoon
- Poplar Grove girl receives surprise of a lifetime thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Dozens ‘Back the Blue’ at Loves Park rally
- Rockford women’s group honors Ruth Bader Ginsburg