MARION COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE 11 a.m.: Marion County Sheriff’s Office confirmed they have located and identified the body of Casei Jones. She was found dead near Brantley County, Georgia.
A warrant has been issued for her husband’s, Michael Waye Jones Jr., arrest for second-degree murder.
Jones’ four children are still reported missing.
ORIGINAL STORY: A Florida woman and her four children have been missing for six weeks, according to authorities.
The Marion County Sheriff’s Office is searching for Casei Jones, 32, and four children: Cameron Bowers, 10, Preston Bowers, 5, Mercalli Jones, 2, and Aiyana Jones, 1.
Jones and her children were last seen in the Ocala area.
Deputies said that Jones’ family and friends have not heard from her in six weeks and are worried for their well-being.
Jones is believed to be driving a 2019 Chrystler Pacifica with Florida tag 91SEJ.
Anyone with information regarding the family’s whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Marion County Sheriff’s Department.
- PHOTOS: Hard Rock Stadium transformed for Super Bowl LIV
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start
- Erin Andrews opens up about crying on the sidelines at the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl score could earn you free pizza