JACKSON, Ga. (WTVO) — Halloween is quickly approaching which means trick-or-treaters will be knocking on doors of many homes in their neighborhood.
To keep children in Georgia safe, a sheriff is placing “No Trick-or-Treat” signs in sex offenders’ yards in an effort to keep children safe, Fox 45 reported.
The sheriff had told Georgia residents to keep an eye out for signs marking the sex offenders’ houses.
The signs read: “Warning! No Trick-or-Tret At This Address!”
- 23-year-old male arrested after robbing, beating a woman in Rockford
- Meet Narwhal, the puppy found with a tail growing out of his head
- Hospital surprises Mrs. Rogers with babies in cardigans on World Kindness Day
- Armed suspect leads police on stolen car chase
- Everything you need to know about REAL IDs in Illinois