JACKSON, Ga. (WTVO) — Halloween is quickly approaching which means trick-or-treaters will be knocking on doors of many homes in their neighborhood.
To keep children in Georgia safe, a sheriff is placing “No Trick-or-Treat” signs in sex offenders’ yards in an effort to keep children safe, Fox 45 reported.
The sheriff had told Georgia residents to keep an eye out for signs marking the sex offenders’ houses.
The signs read: “Warning! No Trick-or-Tret At This Address!”
- ACLU defends Pritzker’s move to prioritize prisoner vaccinations
- Legendary quarterbacks to be center-stage for NFC Championship game
- Lester agrees to deal with Nationals
- Restaurants welcome back employees with return of indoor dining in Rockford region
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional