JACKSON, Ga. (WTVO) — Halloween is quickly approaching which means trick-or-treaters will be knocking on doors of many homes in their neighborhood.
To keep children in Georgia safe, a sheriff is placing “No Trick-or-Treat” signs in sex offenders’ yards in an effort to keep children safe, Fox 45 reported.
The sheriff had told Georgia residents to keep an eye out for signs marking the sex offenders’ houses.
The signs read: “Warning! No Trick-or-Tret At This Address!”
- Blood donations still needed during COVID-19 shortage
- SwedishAmerican offering curbside prescription pickup
- Local distillery now selling sanitizer after donation to hospital
- Police arrest teen who claimed she was intentionally spreading coronavirus
- OSF executives face salary reduction as doctor visits, surgeries on the decline during outbreak