JACKSON, Ga. (WTVO) — Halloween is quickly approaching which means trick-or-treaters will be knocking on doors of many homes in their neighborhood.
To keep children in Georgia safe, a sheriff is placing “No Trick-or-Treat” signs in sex offenders’ yards in an effort to keep children safe, Fox 45 reported.
The sheriff had told Georgia residents to keep an eye out for signs marking the sex offenders’ houses.
The signs read: “Warning! No Trick-or-Tret At This Address!”
- Washington man stuck in woods for 3 days saved by his dog
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Illinois surpasses 200k cases of COVID-19, 24 additional deaths announced on Thursday
- Welsh Elementary Golden Apple winner says award is helping her become a better teacher