(FOX NEWS) — Start packing your bags because this city wants to pay you to move there.
Looking to start 2020 in a new city? Tulsa might be the place for you.
The Oklahoma city is looking for driven remote workers to make Tulsa their home and are offering qualifying new residents $10,000 to take the leap.
The program “Tulsa Remote” boasts the city’s affordability, green space and welcoming community among its many perks.
New residents will be given a downtown work space, invites to exclusive events, and of course a total of $10,000 spread out through their first year of residency.
To be eligible for the program, which is about to open up to 2020 applicants, individuals must have four qualities: They must be able to move to the Midwest city in the next six months, be 18 or older, be eligible to work in the United States and they must have a full-time remote job or be self-employed outside of Tulsa County.
- Madison man arrested for 5th DUI
- 2 cheetah cubs born using surrogate mother at Ohio zoo
- Judge denies dismissal of Rockford man’s murder trial
- It’s sweet and savory, but would you eat it? KFC’s Chicken & Donut Sandwich
- Auto mechanics warn of technicians shortage as younger people shy away from the industry
Copyright © 2020 Fox NewsEdge. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.