(CNN) – Google Maps is competing with traffic and GPS app ‘Waze’ with some new features.
Users around the world will soon be able to report where police officers are hiding.
They’ll also get the option to identify things like construction, lane closures, disabled vehicles, and objects in the road.
An earlier version of the reporting feature is already available for Android users.
But starting last week, updates began that will include Apple users.
- Dakota wins big at home over Durand
- Rockford Christian defeated Genoa-Kingston in Big Northern matchup
- Rockford area basketball scores for Friday, January 24
- Rockford Fire battles vacant home fire
- Helping get the city’s most vulnerable enrolled in school
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.