(CNN) – Google Maps is competing with traffic and GPS app ‘Waze’ with some new features.
Users around the world will soon be able to report where police officers are hiding.
They’ll also get the option to identify things like construction, lane closures, disabled vehicles, and objects in the road.
An earlier version of the reporting feature is already available for Android users.
But starting last week, updates began that will include Apple users.
- ‘One of us’: South Asians celebrate Harris as VP choice
- Roscoe store owner stops scammers from preying on senior citizens
- WATCH: Police officer saves man in wheelchair from oncoming train
- Chinese officials say chicken wings from Brazil tested positive for coronavirus
- Man indicted for 2018 sexual assault in Rockford hotel
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.