(CNN) — A man’s efforts to put some sightseeing into his grandma’s life has snowballed into am epic and adorable nationwide journey!
Brad Ryan is taking his grandmother joy on the adventure of a lifetime.
It started when joy expressed regret at not taking more trips during her life, so brad took her on a trip to the Smoky Mountains …
Then, he started a GoFundMe page to visit more national parks, and now, they’re on their way to seeing all 61 of them
They’ve seen the Grand Canyon, the everglades, Mount Rushmore, and their adventure is going viral, with thousands following Brad’s Instagram account, grandmajoysroadtrip
What started as some quality time together is shaping up to be an experience they’ll never forget.
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds town hall to discuss Floyd protests
- Ohio Democrats push to declare racism a public health crisis
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail
- Exclusive poll shows support for George Floyd protests, disapproval of Trump’s response
- Xfinity sees massive outages throughout Illinois, Midwest