(WTVO) — Chicago ComEd crews are traveling down south to help as Florida residents brace for Hurrican Dorian.
According to WLS, ComEd is sending more than 400 employees and contractors to support restoration efforts after Dorian makes landfall.
After arriving the crews will help repair damage and restore service as quickly and safely as possible, ComEd told WLS.
- Blackhawks stun Oilers; advance to Western Conference Q-finals
- More protesters arrested in downtown Rockford as City Market returns after two weeks away
- Protesters arrested after blocking E. State again, despite warnings
- Kanye West falls 1,300 signatures short to appear on Illinois ballot
- Southwest Airlines no longer cleaning armrests, seat belts between flights