AURORA, Ill. (WTVO) — 23-year-old Andy Lopez has been charged with allegedly trying to hire a hitman on social media, to kill someone for $1,000.
Kane County Police say Lopez posted the request on January 22nd.
He was charged with Solicitation of Murder-for-Hire and faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.
Lopez was held at the Kane County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
- Unsettled and cooler pattern returns
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety