PRINCETON, Ill. (WTVO) — 39-year-old Nicholas Bouslog, of Princeton, was arrested Thursday on charges that he produces, possessed, and distributed child pornography.
According to the Illinois State Police, investigators gathered digital evidence against Bouslog to support the arrest, which was carried out on February 13th.
He was charged with Dissemination of Child Pornography, and Possession of Child Pornography. Police say additional charges are pending.
- Nystrom, Lutheran enjoy a big night against Mendota
- Rockford area basketball scores for Tuesday, February 18
- Rod Blagojevich speaks at Denver airport prior to flight home
- Billion Dollar Disasters on the Rise as Climate Change Continues
- Historic Freeport Tabernacle to be demolished, city leaders again decide