PRINCETON, Ill. (WTVO) — 39-year-old Nicholas Bouslog, of Princeton, was arrested Thursday on charges that he produces, possessed, and distributed child pornography.
According to the Illinois State Police, investigators gathered digital evidence against Bouslog to support the arrest, which was carried out on February 13th.
He was charged with Dissemination of Child Pornography, and Possession of Child Pornography. Police say additional charges are pending.
- Unsettled and cooler pattern returns
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety