PRINCETON, Ill. (WTVO) — 39-year-old Nicholas Bouslog, of Princeton, was arrested Thursday on charges that he produces, possessed, and distributed child pornography.
According to the Illinois State Police, investigators gathered digital evidence against Bouslog to support the arrest, which was carried out on February 13th.
He was charged with Dissemination of Child Pornography, and Possession of Child Pornography. Police say additional charges are pending.
- LIVE: Verdict in Chauvin trial incoming
- Michigan father angry, moves schools after teacher cuts biracial daughter’s hair
- Rattlesnake bites California man who tried to pick it up with BBQ tongs
- ICU bed availability remains low in Region 1
- 1 dead, 2 injured in New York supermarket shooting; police searching for suspect