GALESBURG, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois State Police announced the arrest of 52-year-old Garrick Randolph for alleged sexual assault of two female parolees.
The ISP says, on August 12th, 2019, the victim said Randolph, who worked as an Illinois Department of Corrections Parole Officer, raped her in her home.
Investigators also spoke with a second victim who claimed Randolph raped her as well.
On October 23rd, the Knox County State’s Attorney’s Office issued two warrants for Randolph’s arrest.
He was taken to the Knox County Jail and held on $75,000 bond.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020