(WEHT) – A dangerous and deadly drug is now being disguised to look like marijuana.
Cops in Ohio found the substance that looked like pot buttested positive for fentanyl, heroin, Tramadol, and traces of meth.
Now cops throughout the U.S. are being warned about the deadly mix of drugs.
What’s even more terrifying is that fentanyl can be deadly just by handling it.
- Discarded mail contained no Wisconsin ballots, officials say
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Circuit Court Judge rules in favor of the IHSA
- Remembering the legacy of former Rockford Mayor John McNamara
- Rockford hospice uses robot dog to bring cheer to patients