(CNN) — Kellogg’s gathered some of their most popular mascots in an effort to fight bullying.
There’s Tony the Tiger, Toucan Sam, even Snap, Krackle and Pop.
It’s the company’s newest cereal called “All Together.”
The product is similar to a variety pack.
Six individual boxes of cereal are placed inside one big purple box.
Kellogg’s says it’s a symbol of acceptance.
The new cereal is in honor of spirit day, the anti-bullying campaign where people wear purple to stand up against bullying.
Kellogg’s partnered with the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation for it and plans to donate $50,000 to GLAAD in support.
- Wisconsin man arrested after fatal car crash in Milton
- Vehicle crash on intersection of Alpine and State; traffic lights out
- Illinois State Trooper charged in connection with alleged scheme to sell stolen military equipment
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Dakota High School moves to remote learning for two weeks after student tests positive for COVID-19
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.