(WTVO) — Kohl’s is doubling its ‘Military Monday’ discount in honor of Veterans Day.
From November 7-11th all active and former military personnel, veterans and their families will be able to save 30% off their purchase.
According to Military.com, the 30% off is double of what Kohl’s offers year-round for Military Mondays.
The discount will be given after a customer shows a valid Military ID, Military Dependent ID or Veteran ID at the point of purchase.
- Hoppin’ good time: Kangaroo on the loose in Illinois
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Winnebago County officials expect slow rollout of COVID-19 vaccine, beginning as early as next week
- Top dog, cat names of 2020 include coronavirus-related monikers
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy Oklahoma intersection