(CNN) — People across Montana are dealing with winter-like conditions.
A powerful storm has been bringing heavy snow across the state, downing trees and power lines, and causing white-out conditions.
Some areas at higher elevations and along parts of the Rocky Mountain front have already received more than two feet of snow.
Communities in lower elevations could see as much as a foot of snow into Monday.
The National Weather Service is issuing a winter storm warning for parts of North Central Montana that will stay in effect until Monday morning.
Snow levels are tracking to break early-season records.
- In latest border-wall ceremony before election, DHS leader commemorates 400th mile
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- McRib is back: McDonald’s fan-favorite available nationwide for first time since 2012
- Bustos, King in contest to represent Illinois’ 17th District in U.S. Congress
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.