CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Jeppson’s Malört Liquor is shifting gears to produce hand sanitizer they intend to donate to local hospitals, as reported by the Chicago Tribune. The company announced on Tuesday they are doing their part to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everyone who has tried the drink knows it already kind of tastes like hand sanitizer. I wouldn’t suggest drinking their newest product though!
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg