CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Jeppson’s Malört Liquor is shifting gears to produce hand sanitizer they intend to donate to local hospitals, as reported by the Chicago Tribune. The company announced on Tuesday they are doing their part to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everyone who has tried the drink knows it already kind of tastes like hand sanitizer. I wouldn’t suggest drinking their newest product though!
- ‘Woohoo!’: Ana Zolotic, Olympic gold medalist from Largo gets surprise welcome home
- McCormick recalls seasoning products over salmonella threat
- Extreme Heat Returns, Along with the Potential for Severe Weather Wednesday Night
- Expert says Simone Biles showed toughness in prioritizing her mental health
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis say they only bathe their kids if they see dirt on them