CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Jeppson’s Malört Liquor is shifting gears to produce hand sanitizer they intend to donate to local hospitals, as reported by the Chicago Tribune. The company announced on Tuesday they are doing their part to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
Everyone who has tried the drink knows it already kind of tastes like hand sanitizer. I wouldn’t suggest drinking their newest product though!
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market
- Rockford City Market reopens after COVID-19 closure