MACON, Ga. (CNN)- Authorities in Georgia have put out a Levi’s call — the equivalent of an amber alert — for a child they say was taken by his father.
Two-year-old King Kane Crockett was abducted in Macon. Authorities say 29-year-old Caesar Crockett got into an altercation with the child’s mother — then shot and killed her sister, mother, and step-father before taking his son.
He’s wanted for three counts of murder and one count of kidnapping. The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office also put out a call on Facebook asking for the public’s help locating Crockett.
Authorities say he has family in Florida and California.
- My Take: The QB matchup NFL fans want and James Harden a Bucks’ nightmare
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- NIU’s Trayvon Rudolph named to Freshman All-America team
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk