SAN ANTONIO – Jaya Trevino, the San Antonio girl who was abducted by her father, has been found alive, according to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities say 33-year-old Juan Trevino kicked down the door of his estranged wife’s home, threatened her, then assaulted her.
Trevino grabbed his 2-year-old daughter, Jaya Trevino and ran out of the home, according to Sheriff Javier Salazar.
Salazar said the child received and injury to her head while Trevino was leaving.
According to authorities, she was found at 8:40 a.m. Tuesday morning near Military Dr. and Timebercreek Dr.
She has been taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation just as a precaution. Her father, Juan Trevino, has been arrested and is being taken back to the Bexar County Detention Center.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020