DUBLIN, Ga. (WTVO) — Attention, parents: Her kids were asking for an allowance, so one mom held her own job fair, listing available positions as kitchen manager, lead housekeeper, and laundry supervisor.
Shaketha Marion McGregor posted on Facebook that her kids “continue to ask for a new cellphone, an allowance, and to go places,” so she surprised them with her own job fair when they came home from school.
Her application even asks if they’re willing to work nights and weekends.
She also said the kids could get memberships to “Mom’s Credit Union.”
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.