(KRON) – National Bundt Day is Friday, Nov. 15.
To celebrate, Nothing Bundt Cakes will be hosting a giveaway of its Confetti Bundtlets at all of its bakeries nationwide.
That’s right – free Bundtlets and no purchase necessary!
All you have to do is visit your local Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery at 11:15 a.m. local time to get your mini bundt cake.
Remember it’s only while supplies last – so you may want to head there early!
Even more of a sweet incentive to arrive early – the first 22 people in line will receive free Bundtlets for a year in honor of Nothing Bundt Cakes’ 22nd birthday!
The 22 lucky people will be given a punch card each for 12 free Bundtlets – one per month, and are limited to one per household.
Nothing Bundt Cakes recently celebrates its 300th bakery opening in April.
It was founded in Las Vegas in 1997.
- McConnell announces Senate Republicans won’t let bipartisan spending bill advance
- ‘It felt surreal’: Military dad surprises kids at homecoming football game in Oklahoma
- Toys ‘R’ Us to expand retail operations to airports and cruise lines, open additional ‘flagship’ stores
- What is a ‘urinal fly’ and what is its purpose?
- McCarthy dares critics to remove him over clean stopgap: ‘Go ahead and try’