ALBANY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Three Albany Police Officer sprung into action on Monday, clearing a snowy driveway for an elderly city resident.
Police say a 99-year-old woman called the Albany Police Center Station and asked for assistance.
Without missing a beat, Police Officers William Pierce, Christopher Stiles and John Schueler drove to the woman’s house and cleared her driveway and sidewalk of more than a foot of snow.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor