ALBANY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Three Albany Police Officer sprung into action on Monday, clearing a snowy driveway for an elderly city resident.
Police say a 99-year-old woman called the Albany Police Center Station and asked for assistance.
Without missing a beat, Police Officers William Pierce, Christopher Stiles and John Schueler drove to the woman’s house and cleared her driveway and sidewalk of more than a foot of snow.
- Pritzker shares details, timeline of COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan for Illinois
- US adds 245,000 jobs in November as virus threatens economy’s slow comeback
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Second arrest made in car-to-car shooting incident, assault-style rifle recovered