ALBANY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Three Albany Police Officer sprung into action on Monday, clearing a snowy driveway for an elderly city resident.
Police say a 99-year-old woman called the Albany Police Center Station and asked for assistance.
Without missing a beat, Police Officers William Pierce, Christopher Stiles and John Schueler drove to the woman’s house and cleared her driveway and sidewalk of more than a foot of snow.
- Paroled killer arrested for failure to register with Freeport Police
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter was previously owned by the State of Illinois
- ‘Number 24 will never again be worn by a Dallas Maverick,’ owner Mark Cuban says after Kobe Bryant’s death
- Democrats demand Bolton testify at Trump’s impeachment trial
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers