ALBANY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Three Albany Police Officer sprung into action on Monday, clearing a snowy driveway for an elderly city resident.
Police say a 99-year-old woman called the Albany Police Center Station and asked for assistance.
Without missing a beat, Police Officers William Pierce, Christopher Stiles and John Schueler drove to the woman’s house and cleared her driveway and sidewalk of more than a foot of snow.
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Illinois surpasses 200k cases of COVID-19, 24 additional deaths announced on Thursday
- Welsh Elementary Golden Apple winner says award is helping her become a better teacher
- ‘One of us’: South Asians celebrate Harris as VP choice
- Roscoe store owner stops scammers from preying on senior citizens