(CNN) — A violent crash took the lives of Dr. Richard Brown and his wife Marge near Tuscon, Arizona.
The couple has deep connections to Racine, Wisconsin.
It’s another gut wrenching tragedy for their loved ones.
In 2003 their daughter astronaut Laurel Clark died in the space shuttle Columbia disaster.
Clark was a space shuttle specialist and a graduate of Horlick High School. By Racine’s lakefront there’s a memorial in her honor.
This community came out in throngs when Laurel died. The community is now thinking of the family once again.
Richard and Marge will be remembered for passion for helping others.
- Protests shift to memorializing Floyd amid push for change
- US unemployment drops unexpectedly to 13.3% in May
- VIDEO: Officers suspended after shoving, injuring 75-year-old man at protest
- Police: Parents, 4 kids found dead in garage in San Antonio
- It’s National Doughnut Day! Here’s where you can score free doughnuts
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.