(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Pixar is featuring its first gay main character in an animated film.
“Out,” a short film released on Disney+ on Friday is a heartwarming nine minute short.
It’s about a man named Greg who struggles to come out to his mom and dad.
In a magical turn of events, Greg switches bodies with his dog.
In the end, Greg realizes he shouldn’t hide who he is from his parents.
“Out” was directed by Steven Clay Hunter, whose previous Pixar credits include “Finding Nemo” and “Wall-E.”
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.