(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Pixar is featuring its first gay main character in an animated film.
“Out,” a short film released on Disney+ on Friday is a heartwarming nine minute short.
It’s about a man named Greg who struggles to come out to his mom and dad.
In a magical turn of events, Greg switches bodies with his dog.
In the end, Greg realizes he shouldn’t hide who he is from his parents.
“Out” was directed by Steven Clay Hunter, whose previous Pixar credits include “Finding Nemo” and “Wall-E.”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine
- Long Range Pattern Favors Warmer, Drier than Normal Conditions
- Local museums re-open doors to public
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.