UPDATE: Illinois State Police say Stravinskaite was found at her home and was taken to the hospital for a medical evaluation.
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois State Police are asking the public’s help to locate 37-year-old Ruta Stravinskaite, who reportedly has a condition which puts her in danger.
Stravinskaite was last seen at 225 Columbia Court at 7:30 a.m. on November 24th. She was seen driving a blue 2015 Mazda 3 with license plate E574129.
She is described as 5’7″, 160 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information on here whereabouts should call 911.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others