CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — UPDATED 10/1: Police say they have found a 32-year-old Michael Shultis who went missing in Chicago last week.
Chicago Police say Shultis was last seen in the 400 block of Wabash and may be in the area of Bloomington or the greater Chicagoland area.
Shultis is described as 6’3″, 190 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Chicago Police at 312-747-8380.
- Disney adopts ‘gender inclusive’ rules, revamps park dress code for cast members
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- Minnesota officer, police chief resign days after Black driver’s death
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart