CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — Chicago Police are searching for 16-year-old Keyante Campbell, who was last seen in the Quad City area.
According to a press release, Campbell was last seen on Wednesday, October 14th, wearing a red Nike hooded sweatshirt and black jeans.
Police say he has an “OTF” tattoo on his left forearm. He is 5-foot-8, 140 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the Chicago Police Department at 312-747-8380.
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Rockford activist group demands video evidence from officer shooting of Tyris Jones
- Rockford teachers request to work from home
- Molina Healthcare hosts drive-thru Thanksgiving giveaway
- Rockford boxer Skylar Thompson ready to get back into the ring