DECATUR, Ala. (WCMH) — An Alabama woman used hot grease to fight off a man who was later charged with domestic violence.
It happened August 1 on the 280 block of Wimberly Drive SW in Decatur, Alabama. Police responded to a call of a domestic dispute.
When officers arrived, they found a man, identified as Larondrick Macklin, with burns to his face. He was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Accirding to police, Macklin entered the victim’s house with a firearm and the victim threw a pot containing hot grease to defend herself.
Macklin was charged with burglary and domestic violence. He was arrested after his release from the hospital. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.
- Blackhawks Recall Lucas Carlsson
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- Sterling takes home boys swimming and diving sectional title at Byron
- Harlem bowlers take second at State
- Bill could remove religion-based exemptions for vaccinations