DECATUR, Ala. (WCMH) — An Alabama woman used hot grease to fight off a man who was later charged with domestic violence.
It happened August 1 on the 280 block of Wimberly Drive SW in Decatur, Alabama. Police responded to a call of a domestic dispute.
When officers arrived, they found a man, identified as Larondrick Macklin, with burns to his face. He was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
Accirding to police, Macklin entered the victim’s house with a firearm and the victim threw a pot containing hot grease to defend herself.
Macklin was charged with burglary and domestic violence. He was arrested after his release from the hospital. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.
- Luck announces retirement following Colts loss to Bears
- Bears defense comes up big in first preseason win of the year
- Hundreds fill up their bellies at the 2nd Annual Rock River Food Truck Fest
- The family of Mark Anthony Barmore invites community to unite on his 10 year anniversary
- Britain’s leader says trade deal with US won’t be easy