WISCONSIN (WEHT) – A Wisconsin elementary school student who lost his tooth while playing at school was afraid that the Tooth Fairy wasn’t going to give him money for the lost tooth but the school’s principal stepped in to help.
The boy was playing at school when his tooth came out but he couldn’t find it and the principal wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy vouching for the student and explained what happened to the tooth.
The letter reads, “As a trained principal and hobby dentist, I can verify that there is definitely a gap in the student’s teeth that was not there this morning when he came in.” It continued, “Please accept this letter as official verification of a lost tooth and provide the standard monetary exchange rate you normally use for a real tooth.”
- Robinson eclipses 150 yards, scores in Jaguars 27-25 loss to Browns
- Winds increase following cold front Sunday; Wind chills in the teens Monday morning
- Exposed individuals encouraged to pre-register for COVID-19 test
- Avoid being scammed while holiday shopping online with these simple tips
- Health expert shares advice on helping children cope with unusual holiday season