WAUKESHA, Wis. (WTVO) — A student at a second Waukesha high school was arrested Monday for bringing a gun to school, hours after a school resource officer shot a student at Waukesha South High School.
According to Waukesha Police, Waukesha North was placed on lockdown this afternoon after receiving a report of a student with a a firearm.
Police say the suspect was located at a residence some time later and was taken into custody.
Hours earlier, at 11 a.m., officers responded to and evacuated Waukesha South High School after a school resource officer shot an armed student there.
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention