(CNN) — You might want to think twice about filling your glass of water from the sink.
There may be cancer-causing products in tap water.
That’s according to a new report from the Environmental Working Group.
Researchers say they found 22 carcinogens, including arsenic, uranium and radium in tap water.
The watchdog group says there may be a health risk even through most tap water meets the legal standards put in place by the federal government.
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers
- California family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision