(CNN) — You might want to think twice about filling your glass of water from the sink.
There may be cancer-causing products in tap water.
That’s according to a new report from the Environmental Working Group.
Researchers say they found 22 carcinogens, including arsenic, uranium and radium in tap water.
The watchdog group says there may be a health risk even through most tap water meets the legal standards put in place by the federal government.
- LIVE: Los Angeles honors Kobe, Gianna Bryant with public memorial
- Police hope to identify suspect in Winnebago County cell phone store fraud
- Rockford restaurant subject of social media firestorm
- Dry Monday Ahead of Next Snow Maker
- Harvey Weinstein found guilty in landmark #MeToo moment