MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTVO) — Milwaukee’s Summerfest announced Monday that it’s 2020 event will be moving to September as the nation postpones events due to the coronavirus crisis.
The festival said it will be moving to September 3-5, 10-12, and 17-19.
In a news release, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc, said, “We know there will be many questions and we look forward to sharing details with you in the future. All purchases of festival tickets will be honored for the rescheduled September dates. More information about rescheduled performances at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater and BMO Harris Pavilion will follow soon. Please check Summerfest.com frequently for updates.
“All of us at Summerfest look forward to seeing you in September. Until then, I hope you can take some time to listen to your favorite artists and enjoy the magic of music. Please take care of yourself and one another.”
- ‘For me, the war is over’: Veteran meets daughter he left behind in Vietnam 50 years ago
- Mississippi man encourages others to get vaccinated after losing leg to COVID-19
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard
- ‘I should have gotten the damn vaccine,’ Las Vegas father of 5 who later died of COVID texts from hospital bed
- Family of fallen Illinois officer honored at Cardinals game