MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTVO) — Milwaukee’s Summerfest announced Monday that it’s 2020 event will be moving to September as the nation postpones events due to the coronavirus crisis.
The festival said it will be moving to September 3-5, 10-12, and 17-19.
In a news release, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc, said, “We know there will be many questions and we look forward to sharing details with you in the future. All purchases of festival tickets will be honored for the rescheduled September dates. More information about rescheduled performances at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater and BMO Harris Pavilion will follow soon. Please check Summerfest.com frequently for updates.
“All of us at Summerfest look forward to seeing you in September. Until then, I hope you can take some time to listen to your favorite artists and enjoy the magic of music. Please take care of yourself and one another.”
- One man dead, one in critical condition after overnight crash in Beloit
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions