CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) – A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools teacher is being investigated by the school system after she was arrested on Thursday for multiple sex crimes.
Emma Ogle, 63, has been charged with a crime against nature, indecent liberties with a student, and engaging in a sex act with a student.
Ogle is employed as a teacher at Garinger High School.
Garinger reported on Friday that Ogle had been suspended with pay while an investigation was conducted into the matter.
- Scattered showers continue Monday evening
- Chicago to increase capacity limits for gyms, stores and restaurants, add mask requirement for diners
- Rockford man faces gun charges after police find loaded gun near N. Sunset Avenue
- Boone County officials prepare to re-enter COVID-19 mitigation this week
- Expect traffic delays on I-39 for bridge work