CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) – A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools teacher is being investigated by the school system after she was arrested on Thursday for multiple sex crimes.
Emma Ogle, 63, has been charged with a crime against nature, indecent liberties with a student, and engaging in a sex act with a student.
Ogle is employed as a teacher at Garinger High School.
Garinger reported on Friday that Ogle had been suspended with pay while an investigation was conducted into the matter.
- Woman charged for being topless in front of stepkids in own home
- Family says FedEx driver threw package over fence, killed dog
- Beloit Police need help to find missing disabled teen
- Cook County food stamp recipients must get jobs to get benefits in 2020
- Original Gerber baby turns 93