(WEHT) – All Texas Roadhouse locations nationwide are going to be offering free lunches to veterans and active-duty military on Monday, November 11.
The Veterans Day event will run from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
All former, retired and current US military members will be able to choose one of 10 entrees from a special Veterans Day menu.
You will need to have proof of service, such as a military card, VA card, or discharge papers.
You can visit the Rockford location at 7240 Walton St.
- Wrong-way driver hits pedestrian, tried to hit NYSP trooper
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Illinois officials announce 7,873 new cases of COVID-19 Saturday, 108 additional deaths
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests