DALLAS COUNTY, Texas (CNN) — An 18-wheeler crashed overnight in Dallas County, Texas carrying some precious cargo – toilet paper.
The driver and his dog were thankfully not injured, but the truck did catch fire, burning the thousands of rolls of toilet paper with it.
All lanes of the interstate were closed while crews cleaned up and towed the truck away.
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- My Take: Picking the NFL’s Divisional Playoff games
- Cubs agree to terms on contracts with three players