ROCKFORD, Ill. (CNN) — Tyson Foods Inc. is recalling roughly 40,000 pounds of it’s Weaver brand frozen chicken patty that may be contaminated with “extraneous” materials, as announced by the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Services on August 15, 2019.
The frozen, fully cooked chicken items were made on January 31, 2019, with the following labels:
26oz. resealable plastic bags containing “Weaver chicken breast patties chicken breast patties with rib meat” with a best if used by date of “Jan312020″(January 31, 2020)
The products subject to recall have the number/code “P-13456” printed on the back of the bag. The items were shipped to locations nationwide.
USDA’s Food Safety and Inspection Service warned that some product may be in consumer’s freezers and urges them to throw them away or return them to where they purchased them.
- Mild Weekend, Cool Week, Dry All Around
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ even more important in times of COVID-19
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Local store creates custom candle for Rockford City Market, will donate proceeds
- Rockford ‘Stroll on State’ starts with a bang
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.