(FOX News) — The USDA is proposing rollbacks on school lunch requirements.
USDA Deputy Undersecretary Brandon Lipps announced the proposal Friday, which would lower the required amount of fruits and vegetables schools have to serve during lunch and breakfast.
The proposal would effectively reverse school breakfast and lunch standards championed by former First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Rockford Police search for armed robbery suspect
- Wiener dog race steals the show at hockey game
- Police search for suspects in stolen car crash
- Belvidere Park District marks 100th anniversary with limited edition glassware
- Dense Fog Advisory Issued Monday Evening
Copyright © 2020 Fox NewsEdge. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.