CNN Newsource) – Forget Elf on the Shelf! This year, you can be the elf yourself by joining the United States Postal Service’s Operation Santa.
All over the country, kids will send letters to Santa asking for everything from toys to basics, like a warm coat or shoes.
You can make their Christmas wish come true!
Starting on Monday, letters to Santa from low-income kids will be available for adoption online.
You can pick a letter from any city in the country. Plus, it’s tax-deductible, just remember that your gift needs to be mailed out by Dec. 20.
If you want your child to be added to the list, www.BeAnElf.org has everything you need to know.
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.