ABC News) — A 3-year-old named Ayaan is motivating millions after video of him reciting a positive mantra to himself walking to pre-school went viral online.
Wearing his backpack and remembering the words his mother taught him at just 2, what he says to himself over and over again:
“I am smart. I am blessed. I can do anything. I am smart. I am blessed. I can do anything. I am smart. I am blessed. I can do anything!!”
His mother, Alissa, and his father, Alpha, say they have been telling their little boy those words for some time.
- Rockford youth hockey team win’s NIHL Championship
- LIVE: Los Angeles honors Kobe, Gianna Bryant with public memorial
- Police hope to identify suspect in Winnebago County cell phone store fraud
- Rockford restaurant subject of social media firestorm
- Dry Monday Ahead of Next Snow Maker
Copyright © 2019 ABC News One. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.