(CNN) — Videos of military parents coming home from duty to surprise their kids just never get old.
One Florida dad made the rounds and surprised all his kids, at multiple schools, in one day.
Senior Chief Michael Forjan is home on a two-week leave from Iraq, where he’s been since April.
He decided to surprise his four kids, starting with his grade school boys. Then he went to his teenage daughter’s high school.
Then finally, he surprised his 11-year-old son, Gabriel at his middle school.
Forjan will return to Iraq, but not before enjoying some much needed time with his wife and kids.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Ed Murray, Bill Murray’s brother, dies at 76
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Iranian scientist linked to military nuclear program assassinated
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.