AUSTIN, Texas (WTVO) — A mom had a lot to celebrate as her 6-year-old daughter with cerebral palsy took her first steps without the help of her walker.
Love Janae filmed a video of her daughter Love in the living room of their Austin, Texas home.
“Most of you know my daughter has cerebral palsy and needs her Walker to get around,” Janae wrote on Facebook. “She decided to get up and try walking without her walker and braces. My hero is not someone older than me it’s my 6 year old princess.”
The video quickly went viral.
“I’m so proud of my baby,” Janae later wrote, “She proved that anything is possible.”
- Local agencies celebrate ‘Police Memorial Week’ at CherryVale Mall
- California man with kitchen knives chases estranged wife onto field during child’s sporting event
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America
- Colonial Pipeline says ‘normal operations’ have resumed following ransomware attack
- 19-year-old killed in Freeport shooting, police searching for silver Chrysler