(CNN) — September is National Baby Safety Month.
Walmart is using the opportunity to collect old car seats starting Monday, Sept. 16.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a $30 Walmart gift card.
The superstore is partnering with recycling business Terracycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two car seat trade-in limit per household.
For a list of participating locations, click here.
The event goes through Sept. 30.
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Local leaders stress importance of creating Citizens Oversight Board
- RAVE board approves improvements for Coronado Peforming Arts and BMO Harris Bank centers
- Rockford City Council passes drive-in movie nights at former Magna parking lot
- Rockford police announce arrests after robberies, several shootings over the weekend