(CNN) — Have you ever dreamed of becoming an astronaut?
Now’s your chance.
NASA is hiring.
The space agency is accepting applications for its next class of astronauts from March 2nd to the 31st.
Among the requirements: US citizenship and a master’s degree in one of the “STEM” fields: science, technology, engineering, or math.
The master’s degree requirement can be met in several other ways.
Candidates must pass NASA’s long-duration spaceflight physical.
NASA currently has 48 astronauts.
A handful of new ones will be hired for the astronaut corps and begin training.
These “Artemis Generation” astronauts could end up on the international space station or future planned missions to the Moon and Mars.
- Menards bans anyone under 16 from entering its stores
- New England Patriots’ plane to bring 1 million N95 masks from China
- Weekly jobless claims surge to record 6.6 million
- Unemployment claims double to 6.6 million in one week
- 104-year-old WWII veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates birthday
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.