(WFLA) – A Jacksonville mom won’t be forgetting to give her young son a goodbye kiss anymore following a now-viral video.
Diana Simos says after dropping her son off at home following soccer practice she was in such a hurry to get back to work she left without giving him a proper goodbye.
Simos’ husband captured the adorable moment of the toddler speaking his mind and he had plenty to say!
The video has been shared over 3,000 times.
- Several Tornadoes Confirmed Monday Afternoon
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Rockford man sentenced to 60 years for raping, transmitting HIV to child
- Thrive Cafe to close downtown Rockford location
- Watch: Phoenix Suns surprise players by having families announce lineup from home