(WFLA) – A Jacksonville mom won’t be forgetting to give her young son a goodbye kiss anymore following a now-viral video.
Diana Simos says after dropping her son off at home following soccer practice she was in such a hurry to get back to work she left without giving him a proper goodbye.
Simos’ husband captured the adorable moment of the toddler speaking his mind and he had plenty to say!
The video has been shared over 3,000 times.
- Village of Cherry Valley looks to continue 1% sales tax levy in March 2020 ballot
- Aldeen assistant pro French wins Drasler Award
- AMA calls for total ban on all e-cigarette, vaping products
- Vet: Dog likely chewed off leg to escape chain; owner arrested
- Winnebago County Public Works Committee talks salt prices