(WTVO) — Beer maker Natural Light has posted an open call seeking summer interns to get paid to drink beer.
“Look, I am sick and tired of high-quality human beings being overlooked because they’re not on the [air quotations] ‘Dean’s list,'” Brand Manager Leon Solimani said in a video posted to YouTube. “Do we like awesome grades? Sure. But on top of that we want an ambitious, scrappy trailblazer. We’re running Natty Light, not your uncle’s accounting firm.”
The internship runs June 10th to August 2nd, and the candidate will serve as a brand ambassador for the company, attending events and creating “fire viral content” for social media.
To become an official Natty Light intern, you must be 21 or older. Interested parties can apply here.
- Illinois bill would allow undocumented immigrants to receive taxpayer-funded student financial aid
- Nicholas Conservatory announces Food Truck Tuesdays this summer
- Cubs ban fan who used ‘white power’ hand gesture behind black reporter
- Illinois lawmaker proposes dramatic increases to gas tax, driver’s license fees
- 10-year-old girl with special needs ‘brutally’ bitten on WI school bus, parents say