ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Profits from the newest Illinois Lottery Instant Ticket will go to the Homeless Prevention Revenue Fund and will be used by the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Lottery announced Tuesday.
The program provides rental assistance, utility assistance and support services related to the prevention of homelessness, and helps people find affordable housing and spend less time in shelters.
The “Easy 1-2-3” tickets cost two dollars, and players can win up to $20,000.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80