ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Profits from the newest Illinois Lottery Instant Ticket will go to the Homeless Prevention Revenue Fund and will be used by the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Lottery announced Tuesday.
The program provides rental assistance, utility assistance and support services related to the prevention of homelessness, and helps people find affordable housing and spend less time in shelters.
The “Easy 1-2-3” tickets cost two dollars, and players can win up to $20,000.
- Harlem School District residents could get property tax relief thanks to state grant
- Rick Ciganek sworn in as Winnebago County’s Chief Deputy
- NTSB holds press conference on crash that killed Kobe Bryant
- Choice Furniture at CherryVale Mall set to close in March
- Ex-Illinois lawmaker charged with red-light camera bribery