ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Profits from the newest Illinois Lottery Instant Ticket will go to the Homeless Prevention Revenue Fund and will be used by the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Lottery announced Tuesday.
The program provides rental assistance, utility assistance and support services related to the prevention of homelessness, and helps people find affordable housing and spend less time in shelters.
The “Easy 1-2-3” tickets cost two dollars, and players can win up to $20,000.
- Harvey Weinstein found guilty in landmark #MeToo moment
- Blue Man Group coming to Rockford in 2020
- Katherine Johnson, one of NASA Langley’s ‘Hidden Figures,’ dies at 101
- Local referee Jerry Whitney approaching 5,000 games
- Two men arrested for Ogle County shooting