ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Profits from the newest Illinois Lottery Instant Ticket will go to the Homeless Prevention Revenue Fund and will be used by the Illinois Department of Human Services, the Lottery announced Tuesday.
The program provides rental assistance, utility assistance and support services related to the prevention of homelessness, and helps people find affordable housing and spend less time in shelters.
The “Easy 1-2-3” tickets cost two dollars, and players can win up to $20,000.
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- May mortgage outlook: What to expect from rates in the days ahead
- 7 adults dead after birthday party shooting in Colorado
- 12-year-old boy dies days after being attacked at school, family says
- DeKalb officials investigate ‘incendiary’ apartment fire