(WTVO) The next time you fly the friendly skies, Nintendo wants to enhance your experience.
The gaming company will offer free pop-up lounges that has comfortable seating, charging stations for phones, and video games (of course!).
YOu’ll have to go through security in order to try it out.
A lounge will open up at O’Hare starting Monday. They will also be avaliable at airports in Seattle and Washington D.C.
- Biden administration cancels expansion of biometric requirements for those seeking citizenship
- Governors meet with President Biden on new COVID-19 vaccination strategies as pace stalls
- Senators discuss federal cybersecurity following SolarWinds hack
- 3 U.S. soldiers charged with supplying firearms used in recent Chicago shootings, homicides
- Ghost guns hearing splits US lawmakers about how to deal with gun violence