(WTVO) The next time you fly the friendly skies, Nintendo wants to enhance your experience.
The gaming company will offer free pop-up lounges that has comfortable seating, charging stations for phones, and video games (of course!).
YOu’ll have to go through security in order to try it out.
A lounge will open up at O’Hare starting Monday. They will also be avaliable at airports in Seattle and Washington D.C.
- Rod Blagojevich speaks at Denver airport prior to flight home
- Billion Dollar Disasters on the Rise as Climate Change Continues
- Historic Freeport Tabernacle to be demolished, city leaders again decide
- Nurses needed at 911 call centers, says Rockford Fire Dept.
- Vote passes, new Rockford library coming soon