(WTVO) The next time you fly the friendly skies, Nintendo wants to enhance your experience.
The gaming company will offer free pop-up lounges that has comfortable seating, charging stations for phones, and video games (of course!).
YOu’ll have to go through security in order to try it out.
A lounge will open up at O’Hare starting Monday. They will also be avaliable at airports in Seattle and Washington D.C.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020