(WTVO) The next time you fly the friendly skies, Nintendo wants to enhance your experience.
The gaming company will offer free pop-up lounges that has comfortable seating, charging stations for phones, and video games (of course!).
YOu’ll have to go through security in order to try it out.
A lounge will open up at O’Hare starting Monday. They will also be avaliable at airports in Seattle and Washington D.C.
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning