OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — Kim Gouker, who sat at the top of the Ogle County Board since 2012, was found dead in his home on Tuesday. He was 66.
Gouker’s cause of death has not yet been given.
He first joined the Ogle County Board in 1996 and was elected Board Chairman in 2012.
He’s credited with helping the push for the renovation of the Ogle County Courthouse and new jail.
No funeral plans have been released.
- Costco to ban non-members from food court
- Inmate dubbed the ‘Starved Rock Killer’ freed after 59 years
- New mother rushes into fire, saves driver from tanker explosion in Indianapolis
- Wisconsin nurse sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing nine infants, leaving them with broken ribs, legs
- Rockford man charged with string of recent retail thefts