OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — Kim Gouker, who sat at the top of the Ogle County Board since 2012, was found dead in his home on Tuesday. He was 66.
Gouker’s cause of death has not yet been given.
He first joined the Ogle County Board in 1996 and was elected Board Chairman in 2012.
He’s credited with helping the push for the renovation of the Ogle County Courthouse and new jail.
No funeral plans have been released.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80