OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — Kim Gouker, who sat at the top of the Ogle County Board since 2012, was found dead in his home on Tuesday. He was 66.
Gouker’s cause of death has not yet been given.
He first joined the Ogle County Board in 1996 and was elected Board Chairman in 2012.
He’s credited with helping the push for the renovation of the Ogle County Courthouse and new jail.
No funeral plans have been released.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams